Home » » NOT MY ITENTIONS TO TELL YOU ALL.

NOT MY ITENTIONS TO TELL YOU ALL.



marah-sedih-lonely-bored++
tetibe lak always touching lately.
but i hide it.
i try to pretend so that everyone would not see it .
malulah nak touching2 an. 
but in deep , who knows right ?
i only don't others feel what i feel.



with my friends.
i was laughing until my teeth is going out.lol .
i was act happy as i used to be . 
but it was fake !!
i don't tell the truth .
nway i miss clubhouse a lot.



mummy , daddy . . 
can't you see your son is goin to be crazy ?
your son is not like before .
as both of you know
can you realise.


mood 
"shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt!!!"
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn!!





i still feel the bad things always happen to me !
1 question . . 
can i throw all the thing that i see in front of me ?
throw lam lombong ke.
to show that i really mad ?
ok done!
if i do it . 
means i really-really mad .



but now,i really mad especially after what happen yesterday.
one "small" god creature tell that i would not going out this weekend.
why??
because small shit things...


boleh tak aku nak lempang dye laju-laju...
si budak kecik berbaju biru.
only god know what i feel when others tell me
that i'm not going to see both my parents.

nway i accept as it be.


my friends si kambing biri-biri tell me that people in blue always put other people down if they want be on top.
maybe he right.


p/s:merepek giler lepas fail to finish assignment tepat pada     masanya.

p/s:madam,can you give me some time:(


4 Kata:

hukhukkkk..........emosi je aku bace entry neh encek megi..hahaha

haha..ko pown emosi gak...
baguih2 yer..hihihi

chill bro. kita sama2 melalui mood emo neh

 
Web Analytics